Shopping Cart: Zen Cart
Compatible Versions: 1.5.x
Last Updated: September 2013
1. Backup your version of Zen Cart, and any extensions.
2. Copy the downloaded directory “includes” into your installation of Zen Cart.
3. If prompted, overwrite any existing files or folders present.
4. Login to your Zen Cart admin panel, and navigate to the POLi Payments module in Modules > Payments.
5. Click the “install” button.
6. Click the “edit” button that will have appeared where the “install” button was.
7. In the admin panel, fill out the following fields:
• Merchant Code (this is on your Merchant Account Record attached to your Welcome email)
• Authentication Code (this is on your Merchant Account Record attached to your Welcome email)
• Enable POLi Internet Banking – please ensure you mark this field as “Enabled”
Then click Save.
NOTE: Your default currency code must be either AUD or NZD!
Please test a transaction by choosing POLi at the checkout of your shop.
Please progress through the transaction using iBank, our fictional test bank.
Use these credentials:
Once you are satisfied, please contact email@example.com so we can set the service live for you.